Mighty Lube developed a new Next Generation Portable chain wear monitoring system for facilities with several conveyor lines spaced far apart. This system was engineered with the customer in mind. It has a lightweight frame and battery power allowing you to easily move the unit from one conveyor to another. The portable unit includes a Windows tablet that is preloaded with user-friendly software which provides both link by link and 10-foot data.
If you have multiple lines that are located in the same building within a close proximity, we recommend our Permanent system.
Portable Monitoring System Features:
- Monitors Conveyor Chain Wear – Link by Link and 10’ wear
- Pinpoint exact location of worn areas
- Detects direction of chain travel
- Display and print graphs and data
- Utilizes the latest Patented Technology
- Multi-line (Portable) Software License and Program Included
- Includes Windows-based tablet with USB Connection
- Clamps on conveyor rail for ease in mounting
- Adjustable to accommodate different chain sizes
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Rechargeable battery provided
- 6304-4/6M (4″ overhead monorail x458/x678 conveyor)
- Framework available to adapt for 3″ overhead monorail x348 conveyor
- Additional framework available for inverted conveyor.
Optional Paint Marker
- Allows for automatic marking of worn links or areas that exceed company set parameters
- Portable – can be moved from one conveyor to another
- Power and control provided from Monitoring Head Unit
- Utilizes Standard Aerosol Paint Can (not included)
- Includes 8-ft. control cable
- Available for Inverted and Overhead Conveyors