OPCO® OP-201 Sealed Trolley Greaser
The OPCO® OP-201 trolley wheel greaser automatically greases the bearings inside of sealed power trolley wheels while the conveyor is running under normal conditions. The OP-201 operates pneumatically to accurately deliver metered shots of grease into sealed trolley wheels of overhead monorail conveyors. Specifically, this greaser works by injecting grease into each hydraulic fitting during a lubrication cycle. In addition, a timer, or a counter, can control the duration of the cycle.
Benefits of using the Automatic Sealed Wheel Greaser:
- Reduces downtime and manual labor operations
- Extends the life of conveyor components
- Eliminates surging caused by non-lubricated and worn wheels
- Allows closer spacing of product, which in turn increases productivity
- Conveyor runs smoother, keeps product from swaying
- Reduces possibility of injury on the line
- Helps reduce drive power requirements
- Reduces wasted grease by cleanly and precisely injecting a metered amount into wheels
- Fitted for overhead or inverted conveyor types
View Mighty Lube Greases for use in automatic conveyor greasers.