Periodic inspection and service of conveyor lubrication equipment and brush cleaners is an important part of a preventive conveyor maintenance program. Mighty Lube recognizes that needs vary by industry and customer. We can tailor an equipment service program for you, whether it involves service on request or even periodic, scheduled service.
Benefits of Scheduled Conveyor Lubrication Equipment Service:
- Avoid costly conveyor repairs
- Reduce conveyor downtime
- Increase productivity by reducing surging and hesitation
- Control lubricant usage and avoid waste
- Efficiently utilize labor through automatic lubrication
- Reduce demands on drive equipment and associated components
Standard service appointments include an evaluation of Mighty Lube lubrication and monitoring systems, equipment adjustments, documentation of program settings, as well as on-site training (as needed) for your maintenance staff.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Mighty Lube and OPCO Lubrication Systems also offers a training course for conveyor maintenance professionals to become Certified specialists in conveyor maintenance equipment. The MOCS course is designed to help your organization establish a successful maintenance program.